She gets that from her Dad!

Saturday, September 24

Got home from my lovely day to find out my angelic daughter was in major trouble at school.

Talking too much? Telling the teacher what to do? Not paying attention? Nope,those are minor offenses and ones I'm happy to take theblame for.

No, she pushed a kid off the chair that she wanted, and when the teacher tried to talk to her about it, she spit at her.

Rewind

That's right, I said she SPIT AT HER TEACHER. I'm red with embarassment and shame. And no, she's never done that to me! I blame her father's genes.

Needless to say there is one really unhappy camper up in her room right now. We will be preacticing the letters I-m s-o-r-r-y lots of times this weekend while I yell in my best "no wire hangers voice" do not spitat your teacher ever again!


posted by Amy's Working @ 9:15 AM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com