Just like Jennifer!

Monday, September 19

No people, this not a post about Jennifer being on Oprah today - although I to plan to watch.  Rather I have a problem of late and need some advice.  My office at work is cold - really cold, make your fingers skinny and your rings spin around cold.  As a result I have a nip problem.  You know, blazer, shirt underneath, bra, and boobs - at attention.  All puckered up because they're cold. 
 
I just came from the bathroom and was mortified at my reflection - hi I'm Amy, and these are my areolas.  I mean really!  I immediately thought how Jennifer Aniston used to have that problem on Friends. What you didn't notice her nips - they were front and center.  I often thought she used the artificial ones or that studio was really freaking cold.  Now I am suddenly cursed with this.  Of course mine point down rather than straight out at you (thanks kids) and they are a touch bigger as I'm not an A cup - but still right there for everyone to see.
 
I now sit in my office with my blazer clutched together to avoid and possible chance that they pop out.  No big deal you say - I work with 80% men who are all technology types - you know, geeks who've made it rich.  They will definitely be talking about the nips if one of them catches a glimpse.  I think I'll get some breast pads, the kind that don't have the nip build in, at least that way they're not so front and center.  Needless to say, I can't wait for fall to get hear so I can start wearing sweaters and heavier shirts that don't give the boobs away.
 
 


posted by Amy's Working @ 10:49 AM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com