Oh, and one more thing!

Monday, September 19

The reason Renee and Kenny got divorced is because, my dear friends, Kenny is gay.  Have you seen this guy - trust me folks, I lived in DC for years and this guy, well he looked like many hot gay men who live in that town.  Just look at the type of coyboy hat he wears - it's a code I tell you.  The real curved one, like the kind chicks wear - gay!  Heck, even Tim McGraw, who is totally not gay said it.  Plus she sites "fraud"  he, he said he liked girls, and he really like boys - that's some fraud for ya.
 
Just like George Michael, Ricky Martin, and other mainstream artists who are afraid we'll figure it out - like "you had me at hello" wasn't a big clue, Kenny has decided to try and hide his true identity and poor Renee had to figure it out the hard way.  Trust me, he's going to eventually get busted with some bad video or glory hole story.   


posted by Amy's Working @ 11:44 AM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com