'nough already

Thursday, September 15

today I have called in sick to work.  Am I really, really sick? No.  BUT, the kids are both in school for the day, hubby is gone for the day, and work has been so busy that I just needed a freaking break.
 
I plan to sit around watching my favorite day time tv shows, NOT work on chores and todo lists and act the way a really sick person would if they were home.  Books, bath, nap, tv, repeat.
 
Ok, before you tell me what an awful employee I am, let me tell you that I do have really funky stuff coming out of my nose, and I do feel run down, and I do need to rest.  It used to be that I always went to work, but then, eventually I would slam into a brick wall and be off for days with bronchitis, or a migraine or some other awful ailment.
 
Besides I'm PMS'd and my boobs hurt and my body aches, and I'm sick of people and just want to be alone. 
 
Jealous aren't ya?  It's ok, you have my permission - take a mental health day, call in sick!  trust me, the world won't end.


posted by Amy's Working @ 7:08 AM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com