Off to a wedding

Wednesday, August 3

I leave in 4 hours for a wedding.  I know, I know,  why am I up? Because I'm taking a break from packing, organizing cleaning, etc. that seems to still need to be done. I need to share my misery with someone, hubby has already taken several beatings and is running scared.  get your ass off the couch and help me pack - oh, sorry, didn't see you were folding socks - fold faster! Good news - have enough panty liners for me!  I was feeling like I was keeping up with my todo list right up till I left work today, but then the 30 minutes to here, and 30 minutes to there took 3x longer than it should have, and I tried to get done more than I needed to, and I just should have taken the whole damn day off so I was ready.  I already have a list of stuff that I need to buy once I arrive there.  Having said that, the most important thing is packed - Little Miss's flower girl dress.  And if your thinking about a 3 year old girl in a flower dress aka mini wedding dress and want to say "aaaahhhh"  don't.  I know my girl, and good or bad, she is definitely going to make a scene.

I promise to regal you with stories next week on how Little Miss does on the big day  It's going to be a long weekend and lots of traveling, but I'm hoping I get a few moments of down time to relax and enjoy the scenery. 

*Crack*

that's the whip - back to work I go.  And if you're flying tomorrow and you see a women sleeping on the flight while a 3 year old careens up the  isle and the mom doesn't even open her eye one little crack, and acts like she doesn't seem to care - it's me, feel free to come over and say hi.


posted by Amy's Working @ 10:48 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com