Manic

Monday, July 25

No I'm not manic depressive but I'm beginning to realize that my life is manic.  I have periods of extreme activity that builds and builds until I feel like I'm spinning totally out of control and then I reign it back in and it settles down to almost nothing.  Once it gets too calm, I begin to take on more and more and more and more and more and more.... well you get the point until it gets manic again. This can not be a good way to live.

Right now I'm at the height of my manic phase.  Work suddenly is kicking my ass, all the things I've been taking on to keep busy are now actually starting to move forward at the same time and I'm having trouble keeping up.  Then there's family and several things that require attention, thought, time and that is piling up, and then there's hubby, kids, bills and every day living which go on with our without me so I better keep up, and then the cherry on top is the new house, and it's never ending boxes that self-fucking-produce when I'm not looking and we've been there a month and my closet still isn't freaking organized and when I get dressed every day I'm reminded of this and annoyed and

BREATHE........

Well like I said it's the manic time.  I've spent the first part of this morning just organizing myself so I could tackle things in order of priority.  I've put out a couple of fires and fed the dogs to keep them at bay on a few other projects  but the waves of, oh my gosh I'm in over my head, continued to sweep over me so I took a break to vent here.  I don't necessarily feel better yet, but it helps to put the words out there.  Without sounding harsh, I don't need your sympathy, empathy, or any other thy, but I would accept a personal shopper, office admin, breakfast maker or maid.  Really, just knowing you can relate and maybe laugh with me at the silliness of all this is really what will set me straight - or the personal shopper.

OK this post today was going to be about incontinence and how ever since I've had kids I wet myself.  But I'll save that joy for you tomorrow.  However, I did add to the grocery list (which by the way is so old it's out of date) to buy some pee-pee pads.  I'm 35 fucking years old and I'm already buying diapers - FOR. MYSELF.

BREATHE...........



posted by Amy's Working @ 9:46 AM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com