We've still got it.

Monday, July 18

Work is busy today - turns out the government actually has stuff to do to protect the citizens of this great land this week.  My posts have been long anyway and you're probably tired of scrolling through my life.  Plus I'm tired, little prince and big daddy got back last night.  I really missed the boys and loved being hugged and adored by the men in my life.  Big daddy was especially happy to see me and showed me just how much later that night ....ummm ummmm ummmm.    I'll spare you from my sexcapades, but lets just say he's still got it.  We did decide that we need to go somewhere for a weekend just the two of us, we need to have some adult play time where we can be loud, parade around naked and just have some good ol fashioned fun.  You know, act like we're single again. 

The first time we went out on a date was a Friday, he didn't leave my apartment until Sunday, heck we didn't even get up to eat until late afternooon on Saturday and only did so because we were starving.  I can still remember sitting in TGI Fridays giddy from huger and new love.  He was amazing, so kind, so open, and such a great kisser; I knew I was falling in love and it felt great.  10 years later and we still it, he can still bring the heat, and I still love the idea of spending a weekend in bed together.  Right now we settle for quiet, late night trists, or weekend, the kids are down for thier nap, sex (sadly little prince is outgrowing naps) and that's ok, we love our kids and hey, it's those wild nights that brought them here.  But I can tell you this, the first weekend we get the last one off to college we plan to stay in bed all weekend, maybe grab diner at Fridays to remember for old time sakes.  Yeah my my boobs will be saggy and his balls wrinkly, but it will be another one of those weekends to remember.

Yes I missed my man this past week, blushed a little thinking about that weekend again - maybe have to show him how much I missed him again tonight.  He won't know what to do with himself - 2 nights in a row - honey is something wrong?  No baby, I just missed you and got to thinking about TGI Fridays today.  Rarrrrrrr.




posted by Amy's Working @ 1:28 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com