Redemption

Friday, July 15

Ok, so maybe it's all worth it.  Hubby just called and he has found a box of pictures.  Pictures from his youth.  Did I mention he has NONE?  Not one of him earlier than 22 which is when we met.  In it he found one of him hugging his Mom while they both look at the camera - he figures he can't be more than 5 or 6.

I could hear the loss in his voice.  Knew he's gone back in time to that moment, knew the chasm of heartache because he misses her so damn much.  Wish I could have been there to hold him.

Bring it all back, I'll put it up proudly.

Do you think she was watching me type this last post and is fucking with me?

Ok Mom, you're shit is safe with me, now quit freaking me out.


posted by Amy's Working @ 1:45 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com