Fiddy

Tuesday, July 12

Not a lot baby girl just a lil bit
We can head to the crib in a lil bit
I can show ya how I live in a lil bit
I wanna unbutton your pants just a lil bit
Take 'em off and pull 'em down a lil bit
Get to kissin' and touchin' a lil bit
Get to lickin' and (*edited*) a lil bit

-----------------

I am late to his party.  I've got P.Diddy's stuff, even a little bit of Nelly, but a man who was shot 8 times and didn't seem phased by it, well that just didn't seem right for a momma like me to be listeing to.  Went to his Sony Records website and it looked a little like grand theft auto - clearly he and I would not be hanging if found in the same room.  Oh Fiddy, do think getting shot in your shoulder would hurt more or less than labor?

Not sure I'm ready to buy the albumn, but damn, when this song comes on, the hips can't help but grove, the song makes you wanna.... just a lil bit.





posted by Amy's Working @ 3:12 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com