Ahhhh

Saturday, July 9

There is nothing like a good list.  I love em, have em for all kinds of things in my life, groceries, work to do, house to do, people to call, bills to pay, I have master lists to manage the big picture and detail lists for when I'm focused on one thing.  Today I cranked through several lists, and best of all it, wasn't all icky stuff.  Yes I unpacked 3 more boxes, yes I went grocery shopping, yes I organized bills, but I also, played with my blog space, went out to lunch with little miss, downloaded 3 new songs to my ipod, AND, organize my spices.

In short, I accomplished everything I set out to do today, and I still have hours left to spare.  Since little miss has been so good today, I think rather than doing more chores or unpacking, I'll spend an evening just giving her my undivided attention.  We'll do our nails, and she can put all kinds of clips in my hair, and we'll be Disney Princesses and to make sure we're balanced and not sending her the wrong image, I'll also sing math songs, and we'll look for bugs in the backyard.



posted by Amy's Working @ 4:34 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com