My Alter Ego

Friday, July 8

This is my alter ego, it's how how I see myself.  So totaly NOT who I am, but if I hadn't fallen in love, gotten married, had 2 kids, and settled in the burbs, I would totally be this girl.

I needed a new look for my blog, I can only go so long with a feel before it's time for a change - this drives hubby crazy as furniture is constantly getting rearranged until it feels "right".  Of course, I have little to no time for creative efforts on my own, so tonight I vowed to hunt for a free one that would allow me to finally link to others,  improve the flexibility of adding additonal areas of content without lots of coding, and most importantly have a good vibe.

My initial goal was to find a good retro/cool mom look, but nothing really said me.  When I saw this, it clicked but not the me I know, the other me, the one who travled Europe, had many lovers, had been on at least 5 of the continents, and had that body that went on for miles.  I'm grateful I ended up not being her, but boy, I betcha she had a lot of fun.

My blog is a place to lay down my thoughts, I like that my alter ego will be joining me here.


posted by Amy's Working @ 10:23 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com