Boots is G-A-Y

Thursday, July 21

I interrupt this terribly self centered blog to bring you an important parental warning.  I have recently discovered that the creators of Dora the Explorer have been sending secret homosexual messages directed at our young boys.  Case in point:

Last night while having the nanny, I mean TV, on we decided to fire up TIVO and play an episode of Dora the Explorer.  Previous to this incident I have enjoyed this show immensly, It teaches cause and effect, spanish, numbers, and seemed to have all sorts of educational value.  But last night I was horrified to find that Boots is gay and has been sending subliminal messages to my children.  I should have caught it sooner - the monkey symbology and all.  Oh Amy, you can't be serious - oh but I am.

Last nights episode was titled Bouncy BallThe premise was quite simple, Boots had lost his ball and they needed to go it. Well, no sooner had it started, than Boots broke into a song all about this ball - I was horrified.  I actually replayed it 2x to make sure I heard it right.  I called my hubby in to hear the song and he couldn't stop laughing which is how he acts when he sees or hears something really gay.  The lyrics are (to a very peppy kinda gay toon I might add):

I love my ball
My bouncy ball
I love my ball, ball, ball, ball ball.

My ball is bouncy
My ball is blue
I hold my ball
And you can hold it too.

Ok folks, if that isn't about some homo love I don't know what is.  Add to that, the map told them they needed to go through the icky sticky mud - clearly another sexual reference. And, the climax, I mean ending, is they get to the volcano and to get the ball back, the volcano errupts.  Tell me that is not some secret code?!?!?!

I urge all of you to call those people who have foundations with words like values and family in them.  We need to get on this right away, start an email campaign, call Jerry Fawell.  Make sure that you tell them I found it first and I'm expecting 10% of the fundraising cut.  OH gosh, say it isn't so! Up next, Sesame Street with Burt and Ernie and then Teletubbies, quick kids turn away until mom can find some shows with guns and violence!


*Ok so I'm kinda of kidding, but I will tell you this - that Boots he is a gay, (not that there's anything wrong with that)  I mean really, try singing it and not adding the s onto ball?  Today I have been be-bopping around the office - I love my balls, my bouncy balls.  I need some adult TV in my life - well maybe not adult - it has bouncy balls too.  Ok, pg-13 here I come.

I love my balls balls balls balls balls.....



posted by Amy's Working @ 9:11 AM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com