Long time gone

Thursday, June 2

Its been many weeks since I've put something up here.  Not because the last posting was so profound I couldn't go on, but rather I got paranoid about my office noting my machine time spent on blogger.com.  Simply, I didn't want to get busted by the man.

A normal person would simply shift their writing to a time when they are NOT as work - I unfortunately have none of that kind of time to spare.  Instead I am going to test the email posting.  This gives me flexibility to write while in traffic, at the office, or even when I'm have a particularly rough day and I've locked myself in the bathroom for a few moments of peace and quiet.

This is post is both to say hi and a test.... fingers crossed.


posted by Amy's Working @ 1:25 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com