FUCK YOU

Monday, April 11

Fuck You.....

Home owners ass. for only letting use paint colors sold by Duron.
Duron for charging 44 fucking dollars for one fucking gallon of trim.
Bumble bee for stalking me while I try to paint my house.
Duron for charging me 33 fucking dollars for some exterior paint.
Previous home owners for not fixing things properly.
Nasty crack in the wall that keeps reappearing after we've patched it.
Home depot for telling me that crack patch will work.
Cheap ass cabinets for not being easy to find replacment hardware for.
Basement bathroom for being such a pain in my ass to fix.
Mr. homebuilder's cheap ass counters where the formica peels off.
Couch for putting a hole in that wall.
Direct tv for going out when I need you most.
Laundry sink for dripping and costing me 30 dollars to fix.
Screen door for not staying on the track.
Towel bar for leaving a huge hole when I tried to upgrade you.
Olympic paint for not going on evenly and taking 3 fucking coats.
Lowes guy for telling me grey primer was better - it's NOT!
Home depot man for not knowing where the shower part was.
Lawn for not growing after 3x fucking arriation, seed and straw.
Shed for 3 fucking gallons of duron fucking paint.
Clock tick tocking away when I have so much to get done.
Neighboor for thinking that common property is part of her lawn
Brother for worrying about when I'm going to pick my shit up
Dog for smelling like a dog
Little girl for writing on my fucking walls right after I painted.
Little boy for tossing shoes down the stairs and the fucking black mark!
Hubby for doing it perfectly - hello we're fucking moving.


Fuck Me.....
For thinking that its better to do his shit ourselves!


posted by Amy's Working @ 12:18 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com