Goofin' Off

Thursday, March 3

I have spent the entire day fooling around with blog designs, and if you're paying attention, you'll notice, it looks EXACTLY the same as yesterday. Why, because I'm doing while at work which means I'm not doing my work, and I don't have the tools or the time to really do something that I'm going to want to have around for a while. The words of this blog define me, the graphics and design should also be me. For now, green blobs will have to do, if you're a cheap web
designer and want to create a blog template that reflects a corporate mom balancing it all, who still wants to be thought of as hot, current, and fun, feel free, I'm willing to ask "how much to make this problem go away".


posted by Amy's Working @ 5:32 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com