I've read the Response amd I have questions!

Tuesday, June 14

Have you ever read an email and thought "HUH? Are we talking about the same thing?"  Well that was my reaction to the email by brother-in-laws (BIL) girlfriend.  In it we learned all about their passion for one another, how they adore each others kids, how much they are truly in love, and how excited they are to start a life together. Its an emai full of poetic confessions " we just seem to click, no we more than click, we seem to complete each other". I read it and think - you click with my BIL - but didn't you cheat on him 8 months ago and declare your love to his friend? Did you just recently complete each other? How exactly does this work?

Normally an email like this would have me excited - they are in LOVE - problem is, I've never heard him talk this way about her.  Not even close.  Heck, they've been together for over a year and we haven't met her, no one in the family has.  Does she have a hump?  Woudln't you want the your family to meet the love of your life? So where's the truth?   Hubby talked to him last night but of course we have to act like we don't know all the sordld details because we're bcc'd on much of this.  Still there were no passionate claims of love and damn the family, this girl is mine! 

I've decided the only thing we can do is be supportive, say good for you BIL, I got your back! If you want this, go for it, and if others don't like it I'll tell 'em to fuck off.  This of course has one caveat - children, but other than that, I'm cool with whatever comes of this. Hubby i worried he is going to get sca-rewed royally, but hey, BIL is in his 30s if he can't figure stuff like this out by now, there is no hope for him anyway.  I am of the belief that she's been more of a mistress than a future wife, but who knows, maybe he's scared to be in love and she's not.  Maybe she'll help him resolve some of the long standing issues he's had, maybe they really do fill a void in each other and can be a great couple that grows old together.

Or maybe she just sucks good cock and he can't say no.  Either way, I'm going to say go for it.  3 weeks till hubby heads out to see the drama first hand.  Will Hubby meet her?  Will the Aunts reconcile with her?  Will the emails stop?  I secretly hope not, I need a good summer drama, and of course, I promise to share all the good stuff with you.


posted by Amy's Working @ 11:18 AM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com