InLaws Gone Wild!

Monday, June 13

One of the things I love about my hubby's family is that when they do drama, they go big.  And thankfully, this weekend, the In Laws decided to let loose and really let it fly.  Just as I was really getting axious about the weekend, my inalws went off the deep end and thankfully dragged me and my husband along for the ride.  I'm sure they would like it to do over again, but I loved the distraction. 

It all started on Thursday afternoon, while driving to my mothers, bracing for the big retirement weekend. Hubby's cell rings - it's his Aunt - Hubby's brother is headed to the hospital because his girlfriend is having a miscarriage.  WHAAAAAAA?  He knocked her up too? Geez, this guy wags his cock at a girl and she gets knocked up.  After the flash of anger that yet another women got knocked up and I still can't get pregnant passes, the questions start - isn't she on the pill?  What is he thinking - he just had a child 12 weeks ago!  A brief is she ok, and sympathy for that awful moment, and then back to  what was he thinking!  As we're chatting about it in the car, hubby's family has gotten the news and gone over the edge - never a group to keep opinions to them self, the Aunts decided to speak up and call the spade a spade, or in this case whore a whore.  So Hubby's bro got it with both barrels - they took turns, under the guise of calling to make sure she was ok, to call and tell him that he was screwin' up. That she was definitely trying to do this in purpose, that he was being used by her, and that they were sick of watching him make bad choices in his life!  He took it like a man.  Honestly, it was rough enough that I would have said fuck off but he took it. 

Unfortunately since he didn't hang up the phone after 6 or 8 of these calls, declare the family to be right and dump the girl on the spot, the family, specificaly his aunts decided the first tongue lashing wasn't enough.  Emails started flowing in to reinforce the message. This turned out to be a very bad idea Because.......

SHE SHARES HIS EMAIL ACCOUNT! 

No, the aunts didn't know it.  But, you know whats coming next right?  You couldn't get away with this moment in a movie - but it happened, She read the emails FIRST -  got a first hand account of  how everyone feels about her. They think shes a liar!  They think she's using him!  They think he's an idiot to be with her!  If they love each other, how come he hasn't introduced her to anyone!  She acts like a girl not a women!  She tricked him into getting pregnant!  He should find someone who treats him better!  Oh yeah, she read it all baby!

The moment was classic for us, its 10pm, we're at my moms dealing with my families retirement party drama, and the first call comes in.  I see hubby standing there with first a smile, then a frown, and then this expression of shock, horror and maybe smirk.  He hangs up and rushes me upstairs - They did what?  she read what?  Oh my, its sad, its funny, its not my family!!!!!

Once the cat was out of the bag, things started happening in rapid fire - we would be doing stuff with my family, hubbys phone would ring, he'd rush off and then come back with varrying looks of horror and shock.  He'd then wait for a moment to grab me alone and share the news.   Hubby's brother was at work and just knew she was packing up her shit and leaving him right then and there - Aunts were calling to say it was more about him than her - everyone was  freaking out because the truth has been laid bare.  By Sunday we thought it had calmed down but then the final call - she has written an email back, a "response" to the Aunts. 

So who knows whats going to happen today?  I am getting the email forwarded to me today and I sadly admit, its what I can't wait to read it.  I love my hubby's family for its over the top drama, its always jaw dropping behavior. It kept me distracted for most the weekend - whenever I was getting irritated, I would make hubby call someone to get the latest scoop.  The best part is hubby is going out to see everyone in 3 weeks.  Will he help resolve the issues?  Will he finally meet the mysterious almost pregnant girl?  Stay tuned for the next installment of Inlaws gone wild!


posted by Amy's Working @ 12:38 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com