its his

Thursday, June 2

My brother in-law is the proud father of a baby girl.  She has been alive for exactly 6 weeks 3 days, he has seen her ZERO times.  The mother is making it very hard on him. She's a bitch, she's refusing to talk to him,  she's telling him to walk away, and she'll absolve him of any responsibility, she says it will be better for everyone.

IT WILL NOT BE BETTER FOR THAT LITTLE GIRL.

Trust me when I tell you that years of fighting with her mother will reap significantly less damage than disappearing.

Trust me.

Don't make me hate you, I like you, I love you, I want to be able to look at you without wanting to vomit.  I can forgive you anything but this.

Don't give up up that little girl, she needs her Daddy.


posted by Amy's Working @ 1:39 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com