Exfoliated

Wednesday, June 15

Honey, don't use that wash cloth in the shower.  Why hubby, did you use it to clean? No - just don't use it.  Well I just finished washing my face with it so its a little freakin late to declare it shouldn't be used.  And besides, why in the heck is there a washcloth IN the shower if you can't fucking use it?  Honey, maybe you should just throw it away.  Hubby, you really want me to throw this in the trash?  What the fuck is on this thing - jesus, I just scrubbed my face with it.

Shit

Shit?

Yeah, your daughters shit.  When she had that accident in the shower a little bit of it got on there and I've been meaning to pick it up but it was wet. Ok, news flash for the family. THE NEXT TIME SOMEONE GETS SHIT ON A WASHCLOTH, I DON'T CARE IF ITS WET OR NOT, THROW IT THE FUCK AWAY.

And with that, I promptly stepped out of the shower, gave hubby the look that made it slowly back out of the room and shut the door behind him. Opened the medicine chest and proceded to give myself that home facial I'd been meaning to do for the last 8 months.  Instead of crappy face I know have glowing face.


posted by Amy's Working @ 4:52 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com