Not getting Dooced

Friday, February 11

I would love to write about my job. Working is something I'm passionate about, I love doing it, and it takes up a big part of my day. I recently started a new job and while I stayed in technology, I moved to a different type of industry. The change has been mind-boggling and I have a wealth of stories, comments and shocking information that I am dying to write about. But I'm nothing if not practical, and always assume the worst will happen - I can not be Dooced.

A quick shout out to Buffalo Girl - she sent me the link to Dooce just as I was thinking about blooging - read through that and the article about the Senate staffer who was canned, and realized that the oral tradition of story telling will live on because I'm a person who can heed a warning.

Know there is a running blog in my head about the characters I work with, the industry I work for, and the insanity that is this job. Sadly, you'll never be able to read about it.


posted by Amy's Working @ 12:19 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com