maybe I am ready for 40

Thursday, October 9

With major moments in my life, I always look back at them later and realize, boy if that happened today, i'd handle it differently because I'm more emotionally mature, or what I care about now makes what was such a big deal then trivial.

I keep thinking that will happen with all this work life balance. Maybe that's part of the reason i have such a hard time with others not being patient. I mean i know that in the real scheme of things this is just a blip, but it gets magnified.

i have decided to act like I'm in my 40' s, where I'm over half way to 80 and some things just don't matter or bother me anymore. i am going to be more calm, less reactive as things gear up. Not be so flustered as the storm of crazy people range around me.

i am over being angry. I am over being frustrated. i am ready to be happy again, to have joy.

who knew i was an optimist who can't live as a pessimist.


posted by Amy's Working @ 8:26 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com