Happy Anniversary

Tuesday, September 5

This past weekend hubby and I celebrated ten years together.  Ten, it's amazing since before him, the idea of a long term boyfriend was hooking up with a guy for a few months.  I look back on the last ten years and think -wow!  Three kids, nice house, mini-van, same damn dog.  We've done pretty darn good for ourselves.  I look forward on the next ten and think, oldest will be 17, daughter will be fifiteen and I'll be, gulp, almost 50.  Well fuck, that's not fun - forget thinking ahead.

And yes, I know he still loves me when I got my favorite present - lots of noise in the bedroom.  You know its a good day, when you're asked - was that loud enough for you???

Happy Anniversary babe!


posted by Amy's Working @ 10:15 AM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com