Lucy you got some splanin to do!

Wednesday, August 2

I know, bitch right? If I were your kid you would totally beat my ass. Just disappear one day, no forwarding address, no goodbye, just gone.

First, I'm sorry for making you worry, I am a very selfish person and you, dear internet, got a good taste of it. Second, I had some good reasons which are too long to write about today. Really, whats more important, updating the look and feel or writing something meaningful.

I still don't know how back I'm going to be, but I really do miss being here and I had a blast today getting everything all gussied up. I figure I've gone beyond dipping my toe in, I'm definately standing in the shallow end, but not sure if I'm ready to go all the way.

I'm a born again blogger virgin... nervous, excited, scared......

Bottom line, I'm fine all is well, and yes there is a new addition to the family and she is amazing.


posted by Amy's Working @ 1:45 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com