I'm Coral and Hubby is the Miz

Friday, August 4

I'm headed to the beach with my herd, my parents and my brother, his wife and new baby. Your thinking oh how great, a fun week with everyone. Ahhhhh, probably not my family.

I love the beach, I love vacation, I love watching my kids play in the surf, but seven days stuck in a house..... where people stop pretending and start being real. The real world - Family style. I mean really, if the week was filmed we would be the next hit on MTV. Move over the hills, its my F*ED sweet family beach house.

There are villans, there is definately crying in bedrooms. There is at least one major knock down fight. And while we don't cavort around naked in the hot tub, there is drinking, and on more than one occasion hubby and I have snuck up to our bedroom while everyone is out on the beach for a nooner.

Ok so maybe this week, to help me cope and not find myself feeling like an 18 year old who just wants to GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. I'll try to think of my family in terms of my favorite real world characters. No road rulers for me, those kids were way to in shape to count in my house.

And yes, eventually I will write about why I disappeared for so long, but for now you'll just have to appreciate that I seem to be coming back. Besides if ever there was a time I was going to need to vent, this week is it!


posted by Amy's Working @ 8:13 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com