Calling all friends

Friday, October 21

I have a request for all of you that stop by from time to time.  Buffalo Girl, my bestest friend in the whole wide world, is about ready to take the plunge into international adoption.  I will spare you the details of her road to motherhood but let me just say, as I have said, so many times before, who knew getting knocked up was so fucking hard?  She has just made the decision to start down this path so information, recommendations, references - I'm talking anything here people - would really be great! I know many of you stop by and never leave a comment, if you don't want your self blasted all over the blog, you can also email me at amysworking.at.gmail.com  Simply, if you've done it, or you know someone who has, leave a comment, drop me a line and get us pointed in the right direction. If you chose to say anything that is less than helpful, I will find you and beat you - this is a supportive thing ok! 
 
That's it for today folks, we need some help and I'm reaching out wherever I can to get it.  That's what bestest friends do, and I know she'd do the same for me.  Hang in there Buffalo Girl, we're about ready to start on a wild adventure - ok, not exactly the same as when were were 18 driving down country roads in your old lumnia with the wind whipping our hair, GNR blasting on the radio and us flush with the promise of some cute boys kissing us late that evening - but an adventure none the less.  Just remember to keep you hands and arms above your head at all times and enjoy the ride!
 
I'm counting on you Internet, I see my site-stats, you better come through for me or else.  Don't make me get all melancholy and run out of funny.  I'm warning you people!
 
 
 


posted by Amy's Working @ 9:38 AM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com