Feeling Better

Tuesday, October 4

I can tell I am getting a grip on this situation because yesterday I saw a women carrying an infant car seat, and as I peaked inside, I was filled with joy.  I almost squealed - ohhh, I'm getting one of those soon.  I love babies, I love them tiny, and their fingers and their adorable smell.  I love when the scrunch their face up, and when they look at you with huge eyes and you just have to imagine what they're thinking.  I am so glad number three decided to come.
 
And yes, my body totally remembers being pregnant because I swear I can feel my uterus growing - it does this little ping thing and then whamo another part of me starts to pop out.  I'm only 7 weeks along, but I really think I'll be busting out the maternity clothes in about 2 more weeks because my body is totally geared up for this.  And my boobs, well lets not even talk about those - the titty fairy has already come to pay a visit - they are so perfectly full and upright and look like they are fake they're so glorious.  Hubby is dying to play, but they hurt too much to do more than look and cup. 
 
Yes, I'm definately on the road to recovery, have new plans in place, new lists to make, and before too long, new diapers to change. 


posted by Amy's Working @ 9:29 AM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com