Dominique is a Whore!

Monday, October 17

My son had a sleep over on Friday night with one of his best buddies.  I love when this kid comes over because he gives up all the secrets in the neighborhood, we'll came him the Rat.  My son, not unlike his mother, likes a healthy amount of privacy and already has things he'd rather stay between him and the boys in the hood.  But the Rat, oh he gives up the goods every time.  I don't even have to pry, he just shares and shares and shares.  This is particularly funny because the whole time the Rat is talking, my son is cringing or trying to interupt. Now, they are six, so really the Rat is not telling me anything big, it's more along the lines of 'yesterday when we were in garage playing, we used a real hammer and hit a nail in the wood'.  Oh, no, not a real hammer!!!!  I get all animated to add to the dramatic effect and the conversation usually ends in giggles for everyone.
 
This Friday, the Rat stayed over and as they were getting their snack, he announces I kissed Dominique today and so did your kid!  Ok now at this moment I look over and my little prince is crimson red so I know this stories got legs, but I've got to play it cool, even the Rat can sense panic and would back off if I push too hard.  So I casually said, yeah right, you guys don't kiss girls, girls or gross.  The Rat, too young to understand a sophisticated bait, says "oh no, we really did, we spun the bottle and then she had to kiss who it pointed at".
 
WHAT THE FUCK!
 
I do the quick glance over to hubby who is trying not to look to proud of his playa lova son and decide I need to push a little further. Where did this happen.  Downstairs.  look to hubby, yep three of them were downstairs earlier.  Whose idea was it.  Uhhhh.  Damn, the Rat's gotten wind that this was a bad thing to share.  My little prince - I don't know.  The Rat - we think we learned it on TV.  Oh yeah, I missed that episode where Sponge Bob and Patrick play spin the bottle with Sandy.  I just keep looking back and forth between them, not saying a word, then I grin and say.  Did you have fun kissing her?  Giggles.  We had to wipe our mouths, she said that was the rule.  Oh she did, did she?  Look over at hubby who is now buried behind the paper, shoulders shaking, and I can't tell if he's laughing at me because he knows what I'm thinking or at the kids.
 
So what to do, it's innocent, they'r only 6, but hello, it's my basement and I didn't plan on having to worry about macking until at least 9!  I kept trying to think of what to say, how to put in boundaries, I think it really was innocent and the 'danger' of it was part of the fun.  I was stuck, so finally I just laughed and said, you guys are so silly, don't you know that rule says you can't play that game until you're 10?  They laughed, I laughed and I congratuled myself because what I wanted to say was.  Dominique is NEVER ALLOWED IN THIS HOUSE AGAIN.  SHE IS A DIRTY LITTLE WHORE.  STAY AWAY FROM HER BOYS!  I mean really, it's not like her name was Amy, it's Domin-fucking-nique!
 
 


posted by Amy's Working @ 1:32 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com