Yaaaawwwwnnnnnn

Monday, August 8

We are back from the wedding where little miss stared as the flower girl.  I, being the ever dedicated employee am back in the office, barely awake, hoping the hours go by fast enough for me to get out of here before I do a face plant on the keyboard.  All in all a great trip, but not at all relaxing, and not kid friendly.  Still they did well despite having hours of be-good around the adults activites.  I figure I only threatened tossing the game boy twice and holding barbie out the window to be claimed by the mountains three times. 

Hubby deserves to be sainted for the amount of time he had to take care of the kids by himself, deal with my wacky mom, and still make sure that we were on time to everywhere we needed to be.  I've already been told that "no" is not in the amour vocabulary this week. Still, I think I'll have to buy him something cool - putting up with wacky MIL for 5 days deserves more than some regular sex. 


posted by Amy's Working @ 1:52 PM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com