Favorite Word

Monday, August 22

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuckity, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!


Upon reading Cursing Mama I had to click over immediately and see just how good this test was - turns out it's pretty legit because it got my word right. And, the description suits me well too. Rebellious, rude, AND sensitive - pretty much sums me up. And yes, the fact that this word is the one that makes people flinch and cringe and get just a little uncomfortable if you use it too many times in a sentence makes it just the word for me. Fuck yeah!


You'd think being a Mom, I would have had that moment where I decide to stop swearing so I can make sure I'm a good role model for my kids. Ha! There are somethings a girl just can't live without and for me it's fuck. Not fucking, that I can do without for days at a time,but not being able to say it, that amazing word, fuhgeddaboudit.


Before you call the bad mom police, I want you to know that I've already made it clear to the kids they are not allowed to say this word or any of the other big curse words plus no I hate yous. I know, it's a fucking doubld standard, but hey get used to it, life isn't fucking fair, and Mom's rules are the ONLY rules. Still, I know I can't keep a kid down, and not wanting to deny free speech and the joy of the most amazing explative ever to my proginy, I did clarify that once they turn 18 I don't care how often or to whom they say it, except for work, and the old people in the family. My 6 year old is now counting down the days until he can pepper his world with the ever classic fucking 'eh, or jesus-fucking-christ, and his Mother's personal favorite, un-fucking-believable. Now, if that isn't some fine fucking parenting, I don't know what is!


Here is the result of my Which Swear Word are You?


Your word is FUCK. You like to come across as rude
and rebellious, and often you do. You also are
intelligent and maybe surprisingly sensitive,
though God help anyone who said that in front
of your friends.


posted by Amy's Working @ 8:56 AM 


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com